- Chapter Author, Business Formation and Control Chapter, The American Bar Association's Guide to Video Game Development, ABA Publishing, 2011.
- Co-editor, “Computer Games and Virtual Worlds: A New Frontier in Intellectual Property Law” book, American Bar Association, April 2010.
- “Stopping the Collision”, The Science and Technology Lawyer, Winter 2008
- Update on Orphan Works for ABA Annual Review, Special Committee on Online Copyright Issues Subcommittee on Virtual Reality, Intellectual Property Section
- “Rockin’ the Living Room: How Guitar Hero and Rock Band Aim to Change the Music Industry," The Entertainment and Sports Lawyer, Spring 2008.
- “The iPhone: Hacking and Cracking and Copyright,” The Entertainment and Sports Lawyer, Fall 2007
- “YouTube: The World of Viral Video,” The Entertainment and Sports Lawyer, Fall 2006.
- WordCamp Orlando, “Ps and Qs of Intellectual Property, Privacy Policies and Open Source Licenses,” December 6, 2014, Orlando, FL.
- WordCamp Tampa, “Ps and Qs of Intellectual Property, Privacy Policies and Open Source Licenses,” October 4, 2014, Tampa, FL.
- BarCamp Orlando, “Care and Feeding of Privacy Policies,” September 27, 2014, Orlando, FL.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law Annual Meeting, “Do Domains Really Matter?: An Examination of the Business and Legal Issues Related to the Domain Market,” August 7, 2014, Boston, MA.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law Webinar, “Hey, That’s My Game!: Intellectual Property Issues in Combating Game Cloning,” May 8, 2014.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law Webinar, “What’s the Use?: Trademark Use Requirements Around the World,” April 25, 2014.
- Nova Southeastern Sports and Entertainment Law Society Seventh Annual Sports and Entertainment Law Symposium, “Intellectual Property in Video Games and O’Bannon v. NCAA,” April 5, 2014.
- Florida DrupalCamp, “Minding the Fine Print: Navigating Legal and Compliance Challenges for Drupal Developers,” March 8, 2014.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law Webinar, “Is That Domain .Yours or .Mine?: Basics of the New gTLD Program for Young Lawyers,” January 31, 2014.
- Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Annual Meeting and Retreat, " Ps and Qs of Marketing a Law Practice Online," May 26, 2013, Key Largo, FL.
- American Bar Association Section of International Law Spring Meeting 2013," Licensing and Branding Guidelines 2.0: Social Media Marketing and Its Role and Effects in Relation to Cross-Border License Agreements," April 26, 2013, Washington, D.C.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law 28th Annual Meeting," Is That Domain .Yours or .Mine?: Coping with the New Top Level Domains," April 4, 2013, Arlington, VA.
- Central Florida BlogCon, "Trademarks and Copyrights and Social Media, Oh My," September 15, 2012, Orlando, FL.
- American Bar Association Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, The Third Annual International Symposium on the World of Music, Film and Sports, "Advising Your Client on the Legal and Business Aspects of Video Gaming within the Entertainment Industry," May 2-4, 2012, Miami, FL.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law 27th Annual Meeting, "Update on the New gTLD Program," March 30, 2012, Arlington, VA.
- University of Central Florida, Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy, "Buisness Entity Considerations," and "Music Licensing in Video Games," spring 2012, Orlando, FL.
- 23rd Annual North American Entertainment, Sports and Intellectual Property Law Conference, "Don't Mess with Me Mister: Make a Deal. IP in Gaming Panel," November 2011, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- University of Florida Music Law Conference, "Guitars and Avatars: The Impact of Music Video Games on the Music Industry," February 27, 2010.
- Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Annual Meeting and Retreat, "Have You Seen Your Avatar Lately? Legal Developments in the Video Game and Computer Entertainment Industries," May 30, 2010.
Licensed in Florida and Missouri
Member, American Bar Association Forum on the Entertainment
and Sports Industries
- Committees: Interactive Media and New Technologies Committee; Music and Personal Appearances Committee
Member, American Bar Association Section on Intellectual Property Law
- Chair, Committee on Trademarks and the Internet
- Landslide Magazine Editorial Board
- Young Lawyer Fellow
- Computer Gaming and Virtual Worlds; Copyright Litigation; Interests of Individuals and Small Businesses; Special Committee on Copyrights and the Internet; Special Committee on Promotion and Marketing Law; Special Committee on Trademarks and the Internet
Chair-Elect, Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Executive Council, 2014-2015
Secretary, Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Executive Council, 2012-2014